Follow Us

Sunday 4 October 2020

You are what you think you are!

How I ever come to know that I found what I am looking for, every beginning comes with an end but every end is a new beginning too,

Isn't it true!

Just as I come to a point I saw another point right in front of my eyes calling me to be there, 
How am I ever come to know if I am taking different paths or walking on the same path over and over again, 

How am I ever come to know if I am walking in a cycle or all the places I walked upon were alike but different, 

How I ever come to know if what I wished for is fulfilled or it took me, far from it, 

How do I ever know I am living every moment or dying moment by moment, 
How I ever know where am I going...

Where is my destiny?

Day by day, everyday I am moving closer to what? Destination or deathbed?
But what is death? 

And what is life?

Physical form?

But all matter is energy and all energy is matter, and interchangeable, and energy neither created nor destroyed,

A piece of bread eaten by a male becomes male, if eaten by a female becomes female and so on as an animal, bacteria, etc.... 
one identity merged in another form becomes what it merged in, or something new.
Isn't it?

So a physical form buried, becomes what it is eaten by..
Isn't it..

Some people say life is greater than just the physical form (matter) than what that greater form is?

And if it is a form? 
Isn't it also a matter and interchangeable?

So what is lost and who knows and how?
And how will I know,
how do I know I know or I don't know?

And if it is formless, who have seen it and how?

How someone or anyone for that matter can come to some or any conclusion...

Conclusion just an assumption...

Isn't everything is just assumption and perception based on it,

and if it is right why should I believe what others assume?

And if it is wrong why should I believe the conclusion based on others assumption?

Why apple is apple and rose is rose?
Why one is fruit and the other is a flower?
Why a lion is lion and dog is dog?
Why one is wild and another a pet?
And list goes on and on and on....
Who named them or tamed them?
Tried them or tied them?
With whatever form they are in,
Who have decided it, why and how?
How it all started...
Perception based on findings but no 
one was present from here when it all happened,
So how we know what we know?

Imagination, assumption?
Belief, repetition... 

How past is dead and future is alive?
When it is still unborn, if gone is dead how unborn is alive?
And what is now? 
When every moment is just pass by when is present, how to live it then? 
when every moment is past, 
where is now?
and then how to bring in the future?

Draw it from the past?
but how to borrow life from dead?
And if nothing is dead why we cry for all 
what is gone,
And if it is possible why not bring it in everything?
And if we can bring in anything, 
why is the craving, dissatisfaction, competition, hate, resentment?

Why not bring forth everything needed, 
why wait for anyone or anything...

And why should I worry, hurry or think what ever I know or I don't know? 
or who know what we don't know?

Let them assume what they do and let us assume what we are to be.
Or let it be as it is, as confusion...
Who cares....
"As every moment is just passing by, time was running out and running still..."
©a_novice_speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Up Your Productivity

Popular Posts